Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am filled with hate

Or maybe it's ennui.

I'm at a bar. The bartender is a close friend. It's his last day, and, well.

There's this nearby bar that had two of the most beautiful women in town slinging drinks. One of them is married, one of them isn't.

Almost three years ago a wonderful woman snared me. And right now, this actual instant, my close friend is fucking the non-married super hot bartender chick in this bar's office. He told me he's never had sex in the office, in eight years of getting more ass than a public toilet. So this chick offered to rectify that on his last day.

Me and dude had been chatting, he goes upstairs and she walks in maybe ten minutes later. Black minidress, hooker boots. Fuck. She asked the waitress where he was, waitress didn't know. I told her (after the waitress had left, I'm discrete) "he's upstairs". So maybe I spoiled his shit. But probably not.

Only on rare occasion do I really hate having a girlfriend, especially an awesome girlfriend who I love.

This is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment